Tuesday 12 June 2012

Dresses, a little input please!

I'm looking to get a few dresses, tops and skirts sown while I am here. It is often that people get outfits sown here. It is extremely affordable in my eyes. Costing between 15 and 25 cedis for a dress, and 6 to 11 cedis for a yard of material. A short dress usually takes 3 yards of fabric. The fabric is bright and beautiful. I have a few pictures of outfits I like. I still have to pick out the fabric but these are some styles I like. What do you think, put a little vote up for the dresses/outfits you like most.
High waist skirt

t shirt sleeve with a bit of ruffle in the front

I like the sleeves on the top, the skirt would be different

flare dress

Jacket and skirt


business dress

oops sideways, but cute
simple skirt and sleeveless top

long flashy dress

more flowy knee length dress

I like this skirt

loose and relaxed dress

a bit more flair

elbow length sleeves square neck


No comments:

Post a Comment